Since our inception, we have been dedicated to the small business community. If your business is in need of a loan, a U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) backed loan may be the product for you. There are two distinctive SBA loan types that may offer significant advantages to your business opposed to a conventional loan.
See the difference:
- Used to expand to another location, buy equipment, purchase an existing business, or acquire land or a building.
- Loan amount up to $5,000,000.
- Terms are 7 years for working capital, 10 years for equipment, and 25 years for real estate.
- Used for expansion through land or building acquisition, construction, or equipment purchasing.
- Loan amount up to $6,000,000.
- Terms are up to 20 years on real estate and up to 10 years on equipment.