This list is created in the hopes of helping businesses in planning their acquisition strategies; d
ata compiled from the Equipment Leasing & Finance U.S. Economic Outlook Report
, industry participants' expertise, and member input from ELFA meetings and conferences.
1. US investment in equipment and software will hit a new high, but moderate in growth as businesses hold back on spending.
2. End of zero interest rate policy will spur other businesses, particularly small businesses, to invest before rates go higher.
3. The growth of equipment acquired through financing will increase solidly, but more slowly.
4. Businesses will begin preparing for new lease accounting rules.
5. China's economic woes will be a global concern.
6. Equipment investment will vary widely by industry vertical.
7. Customer demand for greater flexibility and convenience will increase the use of non-standard financing agreements.
8. Low oil prices will continue to impede energy investment.
9. Eyes will be on 2016 presidential election for potential policy shifts,
10. Looming "wild cards" could influence business investment decisions.
Read more from the source: http://www.elfaonline.org/News/Press/pressreleases_report.cfm?ID=22301