Return To Blog
Top 10 Equipment Acquisition Trends for 2018
By Erin Yogerst October 10, 2018
The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) has recently named it's top 10 trends in 2018 for equipment acquistion:
Read the full article here.
- Capital spending will have its strongest performance in six years.
- Look for strengthening positive momentum in financed equipment acquisitions.
- Tax reform will help unleash pent-up demand by businesses for new equipment.
- Higher interest rates will loom as the economy grows and tax reform is enacted.
- Technological advances in equipment will attract businesses looking to improve efficiencies.
- Key equipment verticals will continue to rebound in 2018.
- Businesses will ramp up efforts to fulfill requirements of new accounting rules for their leased equipment.
- Financing options and services for equipment acquisitions will be more innovative and customer driven.
- Trade issues will pose headwinds affecting global demand for U.S. business exports.
- External “wild cards” will factor into equipment acquisition decisions.